Sunday, February 6, 2011

Taking to the Airwaves (or at least Youtube): "America's Evil Genius" debuts February 15!

The written word just isn't enough for a commentator of my magnitude--I've found it apparent that I must make my presence known via video as well:



As you see above, my new Political Commentary series: "America's Evil Genius", will be going live on Tuesday, February 15. This new avenue should give me an opportunity to espouse my views and analysis in an even more timely, detailed, and easy-to-understand format than I've been able to do on this blog. This blog will not be going away--but will instead be only one of several avenues I am using to promote and advocate Modern Conservatism.

As you can see, there are still some minor bugs to work out (namely with graphics--hence why I look somewhat like an overgrown smurf in the above clip!), but I'm confident these issues should be rectified by February 15. You can keep up with all of my Youtube postings at www.youtube.com/americasevilgenius . Already on that channel are some "test runs" of this series that I put together while developing it--including pieces on the State of The Union Address, the reaction to the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt, and the topic of Civility in Political Discourse. These "test runs" were bare bones in nature, but should give you a decent idea about why my approach will be to the "America's Evil Genius" series.

We'll see you on February 15--this should be an incredible new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment