Tuesday, February 15, 2011

America's Evil Genius goes Live!!!

As promised last week, my new political commentary program, "America's Evil Genius" has just debuted on Youtube. The first "episode" is a two-part discussion of what the 212 GOP Presidential nominee should focus on. My thought is that instead of focusing on *whom* the nominee should be, we should instead focus on *what* that nominees should believe in, advocate, and stand for--and allow prospective nominees the opportunity to prove that they can fit into that mold. Both parts of the episode follow:





The video effects are still not where I want them to be--but we'll get that fixed over time. Nevertheless, I'm proud to be providing an uncompromising Conservative viewpoint to the American Public at long last! You can thank me later...

No comments:

Post a Comment